Whitney Collings — one of the early members of TV’s “Bad Girls Club” — died from a toxic mix of booze and hard drugs … including fentanyl and cocaine.
According to her death certificate, obtained by TMZ, Whitney’s immediate cause of death was acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, cocaine, alcohol and clonazepam … which is a prescription medication used to prevent/control seizures and prevent panic attacks.
Whitney died at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital in Boston. The manner of death is listed as accidental and she was buried in Peabody, MA on December 10.
Interesting side note: Her occupation is listed as sales in the cannabis industry. Recreational weed is legal in Massachusetts.
Unable to render YouTube Video.
TMZ broke the story … Whitney died on December 3 at the age of 33. Her mother revealed the news on Facebook, saying “I am completely broken and will never get over this. Life is so unfair. She was kind with a big heart.”
Whitney appeared as a 21-year-old in season 3 of ‘BGC’ back in 2008-09. She was known for being quite the firecracker, but also for her sense of humor.